Archives of Nethys

Alchemist | Antipaladin | Arcanist | Barbarian | Barbarian (Unchained) | Bard | Bloodrager | Brawler | Cavalier | Cleric | Druid | Fighter | Gunslinger | Hunter | Inquisitor | Investigator | Kineticist | Magus | Medium | Mesmerist | Monk | Monk (Unchained) | Ninja | Occultist | Oracle | Paladin | Psychic | Ranger | Rogue | Rogue (Unchained) | Samurai | Shaman | Skald | Slayer | Sorcerer | Spiritualist | Summoner | Summoner (Unchained) | Swashbuckler | Vigilante | Warpriest | Witch | Wizard


Companion | Drake | Eidolon | Eidolon (Unchained) | Familiar | Phantom


Adept | Aristocrat | Commoner | Expert | Warrior


Kineticist Class Details | Elements | Wild Talents | Archetypes

Hurricane Queen

Source Occult Realms pg. 8
Element air; Type utility (Su); Level 9; Burn
You are one with the hurricane. Your enveloping winds defense wild talent has an additional 25% chance of deflecting nonmagical ranged attacks, and your total deflection chance can exceed the usual cap of 75%. All wind and weather (including creatures using the whirlwind monster ability) affect you and your attacks only if you wish them to do so; for example, you could shoot arrows directly through a tornado without penalty.

Attunement

See the book Occult Realms for more information on elemental saturation and attunements.

An aerokineticist must fly around the entire perimeter of the Eye of Abendego without stopping, while succeeding at a series of 12 consecutive DC 40 Fly checks. If successful, she can learn the hurricane queen wild talent. If she fails two or fewer checks, she takes 50d6 points of bludgeoning damage from the hurricane’s galeforce winds. If she fails three or more checks, she must succeed at a DC 25 Reflex save or be pulled into the Eye of Abendego, never to return.