Elemental (Fire)Source Pathfinder RPG Bestiary pg. 124
This creature looks like a living, mobile bonfire, tongues of flame reaching out in search of things to burn.
An elemental is a being composed entirely from one of the four classical elements: air, earth, fire, or water. An elemental has the following features.
- Immunity to bleed, paralysis, poison, sleep effects, and stunning.
- Not subject to critical hits or flanking. Does not take additional damage from precision-based attacks, such as sneak attack.
- Proficient with natural weapons only, unless generally humanoid in form, in which case proficient with all simple weapons and any weapons mentioned in its entry.
- Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium, or heavy) it is described as wearing, as well as all lighter types. Elementals not indicated as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Elementals are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
- Elementals do not breathe, eat, or sleep.
Ecology Environment any (Plane of Fire)
Organization solitary, pair, or gang (3–8)
Creatures in "Elemental (Fire)" Category
Elemental (Fire), Large Fire Elemental
Large Fire Elemental CR 5Source Pathfinder RPG Bestiary pg. 1 (Amazon)
N Large outsider (elemental, extraplanar, fire)
Init +9; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11
DefenseAC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 13 (+5 Dex, +1 dodge, +4 natural, –1 size)
hp 60 (8d10+16)
Fort +8, Ref +11, Will +4
DR 5/—; Immune elemental traits, fire
Weaknesses vulnerability to cold
OffenseSpeed 50 ft.
Melee 2 slams +12 (1d8+2 plus burn)
Space 10 ft., Reach 10 ft.
Special Attacks burn (1d8, DC 16)
StatisticsStr 14, Dex 21, Con 14, Int 6, Wis 11, Cha 11
Base Atk +8; CMB +11; CMD 27
Feats Dodge, Improved InitiativeB, Iron Will, Mobility, Spring Attack, Weapon FinesseB
Skills Acrobatics +14, Climb +9, Escape Artist +12, Intimidate +9, Knowledge (planes) +5, Perception +11
EcologyEnvironment any (Plane of Fire)
Fire elementals are quick, cruel creatures of living flame. They enjoy frightening beings weaker than themselves, and terrorizing any creature they can set on fire.
A fire elemental cannot enter water or any other nonflammable liquid. A body of water is an impassible barrier unless the fire elemental can step or jump over it or the water is covered with a flammable material (such as a layer of oil).
Fire elementals vary in appearance—they usually manifest as coiling serpentine forms made of smoke and flame, but some fire elementals take on shapes more akin to humans, demons, or other monsters in order to increase the terror of their sudden appearance. Features on a fire elemental’s body are made by darker bits of flame or patches of semi-stable smoke, ash, and cinders.
|Elemental|| Height|| Weight|
|Small||4 ft.||1 lb.|
|Medium||8 ft.||2 lbs.|
|Large||16 ft.||4 lbs.|
|Huge||32 ft.||8 lbs.|
|Greater||36 ft.||10 lbs.|
|Elder||40 ft.||12 lbs.|