Limited WishSource PRPG Core Rulebook pg. 305 (Amazon)
School universal; Level arcanist 7, psychic 7, sorcerer/wizard 7
CastingCasting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S, M (diamond worth 1,500 gp)
EffectRange see text
Target, Effect, Area see text
Duration see text
Saving Throw none, see text; Spell Resistance yes
DescriptionA limited wish lets you create nearly any type of effect. For example, a limited wish can do any of the following things.
A duplicated spell allows saving throws and spell resistance as normal, but the save DC is for a 7th-level spell. When a limited wish spell duplicates a spell with a material component that costs more than 1,000 gp, you must provide that component (in addition to the 1,500 gp diamond component for this spell).
- Duplicate any sorcerer/wizard spell of 6th level or lower, provided the spell does not belong to one of your opposition schools.
- Duplicate any non-sorcerer/wizard spell of 5th level or lower, provided the spell does not belong to one of your opposition schools.
- Duplicate any sorcerer/wizard spell of 5th level or lower, even if it belongs to one of your opposition schools.
- Duplicate any non-sorcerer/wizard spell of 4th level or lower, even if it belongs to one of your opposition schools.
- Undo the harmful effects of many spells, such as or insanity.
- Produce any other effect whose power level is in line with the above effects, such as a single creature automatically hitting on its next attack or taking a –7 penalty on its next saving throw.
Mythic Limited WishSource Mythic Adventures pg. 100
When using mythic limited wish to duplicate another spell, you can duplicate a mythic spell you know (if you’re a spontaneous caster) or have prepared (if you’re a caster who prepares spells). If you don’t know or haven’t prepared the mythic spell, you can expend a second use of mythic power duplicate the mythic version of the desired spell.
Augmented: If you expend two uses of mythic power, you can cast a silent, stilled mythic limited wish, even if you’re helpless or couldn’t otherwise take actions (but not unconscious).